Turmy awake 10-11pm NST (sept 13th)

"gsulois" <gsulois@nospam.com> wrote in message
news:030eef9bdf56218bba78c9526cb1d0c9@localhost.talkaboutgaming.com...
> 100 nps... better than nothing I suppose.

Thanks! He made my Labrat stronger. Oh joy. Maybe he just doesn't like
Desert Food, I mean Petpets.

daramark

"gsulois" <gsulois@nospam.com> schreef in bericht
> 100 nps... better than nothing I suppose.
>
> -Lois

Ohhhh! Thanks!

You have awoken the great Turmaculus...
AHHHHHH!!!! Turmaculus ate your petpet! BURP
Something Has Happened!
You are now eligible to use 'Turmaculus' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Finally! After years!

--
M00ndreamz
****

"Moondreams" <isisis111REMOVETHIS@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "gsulois" <gsulois@nospam.com> schreef in bericht
>> 100 nps... better than nothing I suppose.
>>
>> -Lois
>>

> Ohhhh! Thanks!
>
> You have awoken the great Turmaculus...
> AHHHHHH!!!! Turmaculus ate your petpet! BURP
> Something Has Happened!
> You are now eligible to use 'Turmaculus' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!
>
> Finally! After years!

Congrats! And years?!? I guess him and Edna will take me that long.

daramark

gsulois wrote:
> 100 nps... better than nothing I suppose.
>
> -Lois

alas, not for me;-(
he kept on sleeping

Henny

"daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> schreef in bericht

> "Moondreams" <isisis111REMOVETHIS@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "gsulois" <gsulois@nospam.com> schreef in bericht
>>> 100 nps... better than nothing I suppose.
>>>
>>> -Lois
>>>

>> Ohhhh! Thanks!
>>
>> You have awoken the great Turmaculus...
>> AHHHHHH!!!! Turmaculus ate your petpet! BURP
>> Something Has Happened!
>> You are now eligible to use 'Turmaculus' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!
>>
>> Finally! After years!
>

> Congrats! And years?!? I guess him and Edna will take me that long.
>
> daramark

Yesterday I zapped him for the first time with the Petpet Labray. I don't
know if that helped to make him more hungry. As a coincidence, my daugther
started with the Labray two weeks ago and had her petpet eaten today too.

--
M00ndreamz
****
Nederlandse startpagina voor Neopets:
http://moondreams.free.fr/
Weblog over Neopets (doe mee!):
http://loper.free.fr/moondreams/

>Ohhhh! Thanks!
>
> You have awoken the great Turmaculus...
AHHHHHH!!!! Turmaculus ate your petpet! BURP
>Something Has Happened!
>You are now eligible to use 'Turmaculus' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!
>
>Finally! After years!

CONGRATS!!!!! Wow, how exciting, I wish he had eaten my petpet! (Wow,
that sounds really bad if you think about it.)

-Lois

I had three petpets eaten. Won't ever go there again - I have a Geb, and it
cost too much to risk it getting eaten.

:eek:)