Geez. Im wondering if maybe by getting a codestone for a World Challenge
piece it increased my codestone random events.. that or I am just more
sensitive to getting them LOL.
Since I posted that gripe about the WC prize, I have received 17 more
codestones in random events. I have also received 9 petpet lab pieces and a
few bottled Faeries, but the codestones have really been dominant!

In case anyone was wondering, most of them were found while playing NQ2.

I may continue my NQ2 - I stopped halfway through several months back...
when I win my cheap little whatever, it will say it took me a year to win
LOL yeah that's funny :eek:P

:eek:)

"bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
> Geez. Im wondering if maybe by getting a codestone for a World Challenge
> piece it increased my codestone random events.. that or I am just more
> sensitive to getting them LOL.
> Since I posted that gripe about the WC prize, I have received 17 more
> codestones in random events. I have also received 9 petpet lab pieces and
> few bottled Faeries, but the codestones have really been dominant!
>
> In case anyone was wondering, most of them were found while playing NQ2.

Im not gonna say anything.........lol