Start menu order

January 25, 2005 5:31:05 PM

When clicking on Start | All programs, the list is not alphabetical. How do I
get it to be alphabetical?

More about : start menu order

Anonymous
January 25, 2005 5:51:02 PM

After you click on programs, right click your mouse and choose sort by name.

"Mike-RRA" wrote:

> When clicking on Start | All programs, the list is not alphabetical. How do I
> get it to be alphabetical?
Anonymous
January 26, 2005 1:47:40 AM

This one I know!
Right click the menu and select sort by name
Good Luck
AS.
"Mike-RRA" <Mike-RRA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When clicking on Start | All programs, the list is not alphabetical. How
> do I
> get it to be alphabetical?
January 26, 2005 11:15:43 AM

rightclick the All programs menu and select "sort by name". You might have
to do that on the submenus of All Programs as well.

"Mike-RRA" <Mike-RRA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When clicking on Start | All programs, the list is not alphabetical. How
> do I
> get it to be alphabetical?
January 27, 2005 12:53:26 AM

Is there a way to reorganize the pinned items in the start menu? Can you
make the unpinned items consistently alphabetical, instead of having
separate lists for folders and programs?

Stephen Diamond

!