Start menu order

When clicking on Start | All programs, the list is not alphabetical. How do I
get it to be alphabetical?
4 answers Last reply
More about start menu order

    After you click on programs, right click your mouse and choose sort by name.

    "Mike-RRA" wrote:

    > When clicking on Start | All programs, the list is not alphabetical. How do I
    > get it to be alphabetical?

    This one I know!
    Right click the menu and select sort by name
    Good Luck
    AS.
    "Mike-RRA" <Mike-RRA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When clicking on Start | All programs, the list is not alphabetical. How
    > do I
    > get it to be alphabetical?

    rightclick the All programs menu and select "sort by name". You might have
    to do that on the submenus of All Programs as well.

    "Mike-RRA" <Mike-RRA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When clicking on Start | All programs, the list is not alphabetical. How
    > do I
    > get it to be alphabetical?

    Is there a way to reorganize the pinned items in the start menu? Can you
    make the unpinned items consistently alphabetical, instead of having
    separate lists for folders and programs?

    Stephen Diamond

    parkman1947 wrote:
    > After you click on programs, right click your mouse and choose sort by name.
    >
    > "Mike-RRA" wrote:
    >

    >>When clicking on Start | All programs, the list is not alphabetical. How do I
    >>get it to be alphabetical?

Start Menu Microsoft Windows XP