NeoQuest prizes

I know what the prizes are for NeoQuest II, but what about the first one?
IDB shows the NQ2 prizes for the first and second.

TIA

:eek:)

"queds" <queds@> wrote in message
> errr rephrase?

I think they want to know what the prizes were for the first Neoquest. The
site that should have them has NQII ones there instead. I wouldn't mind
knowing too.

daramark

daramark wrote:
> "queds" <queds@> wrote in message
>
>>errr rephrase?
>>

> I think they want to know what the prizes were for the first Neoquest. The
> site that should have them has NQII ones there instead. I wouldn't mind
> knowing too.
>

> daramark

an avatar and lots of NP, and of course, trophys for every kind done. at
least that's what I got. I am now on Insane, level 18 or thereabouts, in
the Jungle Ruins and have just fought Kreai.

Henny

"any1" <someone@somewhere.net> wrote in message
> daramark wrote:
>> "queds" <queds@> wrote in message
>>
>>>errr rephrase?
>>>

>> I think they want to know what the prizes were for the first Neoquest.
>> The site that should have them has NQII ones there instead. I wouldn't
>> mind knowing too.
>>

>> daramark
> an avatar and lots of NP, and of course, trophys for every kind done. at
> least that's what I got. I am now on Insane, level 18 or thereabouts, in
> the Jungle Ruins and have just fought Kreai.

Ah, but when it was new there were Prizes too, just like NQII has now.

daramark