show desktop icon not working

Wes

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2002

Hello,

The show desktop icon isn't minimizing my open windows. Wondering what the
problem could be?

Thanks in advance for your help.
--
Wes

galen

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

In news:D8CE9585-457F-40EC-AE66-B090DD7E2B96@microsoft.com,
Wes <Wes@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

> Hello,
>
> The show desktop icon isn't minimizing my open windows. Wondering
> what the problem could be?
>
> Thanks in advance for your help.

Try to create a new one perhaps:

How to Re-create the Show Desktop Icon on Quick Launch Toolbar:
http://support.microsoft.com/%3Fkbid%3D190355&e=9797

Galen

without them."

Sherlock Holmes

Wes

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2002

Hi Galen,

I was able to grab the icon from the administrator account and replace the
non functioning one. Thanks for help.

All The Best.
--
Wes

"Galen" wrote:

> In news:D8CE9585-457F-40EC-AE66-B090DD7E2B96@microsoft.com,
> Wes <Wes@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

> > Hello,
> >
> > The show desktop icon isn't minimizing my open windows. Wondering
> > what the problem could be?
> >
> > Thanks in advance for your help.
>
> Try to create a new one perhaps:
>
> How to Re-create the Show Desktop Icon on Quick Launch Toolbar:
> http://support.microsoft.com/%3Fkbid%3D190355&e=9797
>
> Galen
> --
>
> "But there are always some lunatics about. It would be a dull world
> without them."
>
> Sherlock Holmes

Wes

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2002

I meant under the Administrator folder under documents and settings (
Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch.)
--
Wes

"Galen" wrote:

> In news:D8CE9585-457F-40EC-AE66-B090DD7E2B96@microsoft.com,
> Wes <Wes@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

> > Hello,
> >
> > The show desktop icon isn't minimizing my open windows. Wondering
> > what the problem could be?
> >
> > Thanks in advance for your help.
>
> Try to create a new one perhaps:
>
> How to Re-create the Show Desktop Icon on Quick Launch Toolbar:
> http://support.microsoft.com/%3Fkbid%3D190355&e=9797
>
> Galen
> --
>
> "But there are always some lunatics about. It would be a dull world
> without them."
>
> Sherlock Holmes

galen

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

In news:89DE8616-0713-422E-B65F-8E03782FFDA5@microsoft.com,
Wes <Wes@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

> I meant under the Administrator folder under documents and settings (
> Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch.)
>
>> In news:D8CE9585-457F-40EC-AE66-B090DD7E2B96@microsoft.com,
>> Wes <Wes@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> The show desktop icon isn't minimizing my open windows. Wondering
>>> what the problem could be?
>>>
>>> Thanks in advance for your help.
>>
>> Try to create a new one perhaps:
>>
>> How to Re-create the Show Desktop Icon on Quick Launch Toolbar:
>> http://support.microsoft.com/%3Fkbid%3D190355&e=9797
>>
>> Galen
>> --
>>
>> "But there are always some lunatics about. It would be a dull world
>> without them."
>>
>> Sherlock Holmes

Glad you got it sorted. Thanks for letting us know what worked for you.

Galen

without them."

Sherlock Holmes