show desktop icon not working

Hello,

The show desktop icon isn't minimizing my open windows. Wondering what the
problem could be?

Thanks in advance for your help.
--
Wes
4 answers Last reply

    In news:D8CE9585-457F-40EC-AE66-B090DD7E2B96@microsoft.com,
    Wes <Wes@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

    > Hello,
    >
    > The show desktop icon isn't minimizing my open windows. Wondering
    > what the problem could be?
    >
    > Thanks in advance for your help.

    Try to create a new one perhaps:

    How to Re-create the Show Desktop Icon on Quick Launch Toolbar:
    http://support.microsoft.com/%3Fkbid%3D190355&e=9797

    Galen

    without them."

    Sherlock Holmes

    Hi Galen,

    I was able to grab the icon from the administrator account and replace the
    non functioning one. Thanks for help.

    All The Best.
    --
    Wes

    "Galen" wrote:

    > In news:D8CE9585-457F-40EC-AE66-B090DD7E2B96@microsoft.com,
    > Wes <Wes@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

    > > Hello,
    > >
    > > The show desktop icon isn't minimizing my open windows. Wondering
    > > what the problem could be?
    > >
    > > Thanks in advance for your help.
    >
    > Try to create a new one perhaps:
    >
    > How to Re-create the Show Desktop Icon on Quick Launch Toolbar:
    > http://support.microsoft.com/%3Fkbid%3D190355&e=9797
    >
    > Galen
    > --
    >
    > "But there are always some lunatics about. It would be a dull world
    > without them."
    >
    > Sherlock Holmes

    I meant under the Administrator folder under documents and settings (
    Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch.)
    --
    Wes

    In news:89DE8616-0713-422E-B65F-8E03782FFDA5@microsoft.com,
    Wes <Wes@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

    > I meant under the Administrator folder under documents and settings (
    > Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch.)
    >
    >> In news:D8CE9585-457F-40EC-AE66-B090DD7E2B96@microsoft.com,
    >> Wes <Wes@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

    >>> Hello,
    >>>
    >>> The show desktop icon isn't minimizing my open windows. Wondering
    >>> what the problem could be?
    >>>
    >>> Thanks in advance for your help.
    >>
    >> Try to create a new one perhaps:
    >>
    >> How to Re-create the Show Desktop Icon on Quick Launch Toolbar:
    >> http://support.microsoft.com/%3Fkbid%3D190355&e=9797
    >>
    >> Galen
    >> --
    >>
    >> "But there are always some lunatics about. It would be a dull world
    >> without them."
    >>
    >> Sherlock Holmes

    Glad you got it sorted. Thanks for letting us know what worked for you.

    Galen

    without them."

    Sherlock Holmes

Desktops Microsoft Windows