Uninstalling Windows 2000 when Windows XP is installed?

Hey All,

I used to run windows 2000 but have recently upgraded to XP. To
do this I just inserted the XP install disk and ran the install wizard but
now I have two operating systems on my computer! I was wondering if anyone
out there could tell me how I could easily uninstall the windows 2000 OS
while leaving the windows XP still installed. Can this be done? How?

Thanks!

dl

If you have two o/s then you didnt install WinXP correctly, ie win2k wasnt
upgraded. It maybe that if you delete win2k you will not have access to your
apps.
Perhaps a better solution would be to remove the WinXP installation and
start again.
Though of course the best solution would be to do a clean install of WinXP,
haveing first ensured that you have backed up all data, and you have the
installation cd's for your other software.