Help with Lost Desert Quest?

My aDSL service has been out of commision for 4 weeks, and is supposed
to come back up tomorrow. I've been following the discussion about the
new quest on my WebTV, but am unable to play the quest until my
computer is back online ... so I'm clueless as to how to start, could
someone here please show me the way? TIA for your help ...

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

Sandie A [Kitten_49@webtv.net] said
> My aDSL service has been out of commision for 4 weeks, and is supposed
> to come back up tomorrow. I've been following the discussion about the
> new quest on my WebTV, but am unable to play the quest until my
> computer is back online ... so I'm clueless as to how to start, could
> someone here please show me the way? TIA for your help ...

Just read back some of the recent posts, loads of help there, and I
would also recommend ppt and maraqua.net.

TRENDING THREADS