I downloaded Wordweb and want to share with other users, however it only
shows up in MY programs when I'm log on and not in the other users program
menu when their loged on. How do I share this program with the wife and kids?

Thanks for your help

Warman

Hi Warman,

Locate the shortcut to the application in the Administrator's
account start menu and either copy it to
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs folder.
Or to the C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop folder.

They can also be copied to each individual user's programs folder or
Desktop

--
Regards,
Bert Kinney [MS-MVP DTS]

War wrote:
> I downloaded Wordweb and want to share with other users,
> however it only shows up in MY programs when I'm log on
> and not in the other users program menu when their loged
> on. How do I share this program with the wife and kids?
>
> Thanks for your help
>
> Warman

Hi Warman,

This page I wrote should help you:
http://rickrogers.org/xpsware.htm

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"War" <War@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I downloaded Wordweb and want to share with other users, however it only
> shows up in MY programs when I'm log on and not in the other users program
> menu when their loged on. How do I share this program with the wife and
> kids?
>
> Thanks for your help
>
> Warman

Hello,

During setup, some programs ask you to select if you want to install them
for yourself only, or for anyone. You can find out by running the program
setup again. If does not have this function, use the following method:

(Assuming you have installed Windows on drive C:)

1. Go to C:\Documents and Settings\[Your Login Name]\Start Menu\Programs

2. Find the folder of Wordweb and copy it.

3. Go to C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs

4. Paste the folder.

5. Done!