Windows 2000/Word Visual Basic error

Suddenly, I believe after using Norton Utilities, I cannot save new or
save as modified Word files. It indicates that there is a Visual
Basic error in the "main". This is beyond me. I have uninstalled
and removed Office 2000, and then reinstalled it to no avail! Is
there a way to repair the error to allow me to use my Word program?

Thank you in advance for anyone able to assist me!

Sincerely,

Gordon

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/General-Discussion-Windows-2000-Word-Visual-Basic-error-ftopict554818.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1762229
1 answer Last reply
More about windows 2000 word visual basic error

    Try asking them here.

    http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.word.application.errors&cat=en_US_5b52797b-bf7b-4386-a0eb-b3651766f5a2&lang=en&cr=US

    --
    Regards,

    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "flashga" wrote:
    | Suddenly, I believe after using Norton Utilities, I cannot save new or
    | save as modified Word files. It indicates that there is a Visual
    | Basic error in the "main". This is beyond me. I have uninstalled
    | and removed Office 2000, and then reinstalled it to no avail! Is
    | there a way to repair the error to allow me to use my Word program?
    |
    | Thank you in advance for anyone able to assist me!
    |
    | Sincerely,
    |
    | Gordon
    |
    | --
    | Posted using the http://www.windowsforumz.com interface, at author's
    request
    | Articles individually checked for conformance to usenet standards
    | Topic URL:
    http://www.windowsforumz.com/General-Discussion-Windows-2000-Word-Visual-Basic-error-ftopict554818.html
    | Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse:
    http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1762229

Visual Basic Windows 2000 Windows