LDP - What does it mean Avi

>Translate the tablet and get an avi! :)))))

I got mine a few hours ago!!! Very exciting, I'm so happy! Most I've
ever worked for an avie, that's for sure!!

-Lois

"Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Translate the tablet and get an avi! :)))))

Great!

Only I can't find the Ankh. Supposed to be in Chapeter 2, looks like a
pillar, but I can't find it. Can I please have help? Also the leaf. I
think I know which panel and everything, but I just can't find the thing.

And I feel dopey from staying up all the time trying to get this done. LOL

daramark

"Les" <les789@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht
> Translate the tablet and get an avi! :)))))

Er... yeah... translate the tablet.
But how?

--
M00ndreamz
****

"daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> schreef in bericht
> "Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Translate the tablet and get an avi! :)))))
>
> Great!
>
> Only I can't find the Ankh. Supposed to be in Chapeter 2, looks like a
> pillar, but I can't find it. Can I please have help? Also the leaf. I
> think I know which panel and everything, but I just can't find the thing.
>

> And I feel dopey from staying up all the time trying to get this done. LOL
>
> daramark

The Ankh is on the right bottom of page 1 of Chapter 2.

The leaf is in Chapter 3, page 4, third picture, on the right on the wall.

Hope this helps :).

--
M00ndreamz
****

"Moondreams" <isisis111REMOVETHIS@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> schreef in bericht
>> "Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>> Translate the tablet and get an avi! :)))))
>>
>> Great!
>>
>> Only I can't find the Ankh. Supposed to be in Chapeter 2, looks like a
>> pillar, but I can't find it. Can I please have help? Also the leaf. I
>> think I know which panel and everything, but I just can't find the thing.
>>

>> And I feel dopey from staying up all the time trying to get this done.
>> LOL
>>
>> daramark
>>

> The Ankh is on the right bottom of page 1 of Chapter 2.
>
> The leaf is in Chapter 3, page 4, third picture, on the right on the wall.
>
> Hope this helps :).

Thanks! Sometimes things are so in your face it isn't funny. I forgot to
turn to page 4 in Chapter 3 because the others were all 3 pages. ><

Do you put them in extactly like in the tablet or just once in the order of
the tablet?

> "Moondreams" <isisis111REMOVETHIS@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> schreef in bericht
>>> "Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> Great!
>>>
>>> Only I can't find the Ankh. Supposed to be in Chapeter 2, looks like a
>>> pillar, but I can't find it. Can I please have help? Also the leaf. I
>>> think I know which panel and everything, but I just can't find the
>>> thing.
>>>

>>> And I feel dopey from staying up all the time trying to get this done.
>>> LOL
>>>
>>> daramark
>>>

>> The Ankh is on the right bottom of page 1 of Chapter 2.
>>
>> The leaf is in Chapter 3, page 4, third picture, on the right on the
>> wall.
>>
>> Hope this helps :).
>

> Thanks! Sometimes things are so in your face it isn't funny. I forgot to
> turn to page 4 in Chapter 3 because the others were all 3 pages. ><
>
> Do you put them in extactly like in the tablet or just once in the order
> of the tablet?

Hmm... I don't exactly understand the last question (English!....)
But... I just looked at my tablet and then looked up the first symbol in the
cartoon, clicked on it, then the second, all twelve, which was quite
annoying :). And then I got the avvie.
Is this a reply to your question? :)

And then I got a prophecy, told it to the statue and got a pile of Scarabs.
And now I don't know anymore what next... :(
Maybe it means I should start cleaning the bathroom...

--
M00ndreamz
****

> "daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> schreef in bericht
>> "Moondreams" <isisis111REMOVETHIS@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> schreef in bericht

>>> The Ankh is on the right bottom of page 1 of Chapter 2.
>>>
>>> The leaf is in Chapter 3, page 4, third picture, on the right on the
>>> wall.
>>>
>>> Hope this helps :).
>>

>> Thanks! Sometimes things are so in your face it isn't funny. I forgot
>> to turn to page 4 in Chapter 3 because the others were all 3 pages. ><
>>
>> Do you put them in extactly like in the tablet or just once in the order
>> of the tablet?
>>

> Hmm... I don't exactly understand the last question (English!....)
> But... I just looked at my tablet and then looked up the first symbol in
> the cartoon, clicked on it, then the second, all twelve, which was quite
> annoying :). And then I got the avvie.
> Is this a reply to your question? :)

Yes. I was just hoping it could be shorter. And maybe I shouldn't try to
ask questions so late at night. :)

> And then I got a prophecy, told it to the statue and got a pile of
> Scarabs.
> And now I don't know anymore what next... :(
> Maybe it means I should start cleaning the bathroom...

Ah, another person who when Neo doesn't give what you want gets stuck
cleaning. My bathroom could use a good scrub. This weekend is going to be
a pain. I have to clean everything on two floors, sort out my mom's stuff,
and then spray flea stuff to get rid of the fleas. After that I probably
should vaccuum each floor at least every two days until the miserable biters
are gone (probably frost, but I can hope for earlier).

And you just know it's going to be an interesting weekend on Neo, right?

daramark

LOL @ Moondreams, I need to clean my bathroom too!

Dara, yes, in the exact order of my tablet. I had a couple symbols repeat,
so I clicked them twice.