Digital signature not found

Please help! I am recieving an error message when I plug in my new Motorola
M25 into my usb port. It states, "The software you are about to install does
not contain a Microsoft digital signature...Has anyone else seen this? Please
respond if you have and know of a fix.
Thanks

Nate wrote:
> Please help! I am recieving an error message when I plug in my new Motorola
> M25 into my usb port. It states, "The software you are about to install does
> not contain a Microsoft digital signature...Has anyone else seen this? Please
> respond if you have and know of a fix.
> Thanks

Not all software applications are certified by Microsoft
and, hence, they lack a Microsoft digital signature or
certification. The choice is to either not install the
software or ignore. If the source for the software is
"good", then ignore the error message.