boot up

I am running Windows 2000 Pro and when I come to the password box,
occasionally, but not always it will not accept my input. If I reboot, then
it usually works.
--
It''s a great day for the rest of your life.
2 answers Last reply

    "gnuma" <guesswhoo@nowherea.com> wrote in message
    > I am running Windows 2000 Pro and when I come to the password box,
    > occasionally, but not always it will not accept my input. If I reboot,
    then
    > it usually works.
    > --
    > It''s a great day for the rest of your life.

    Faulty keyboard ?

    Jud

    I am using Logiticech Cordless (or USB) and haven't had any problem except
    with the password on bootup
    --

    "Jud" wrote:

    > "gnuma" <guesswhoo@nowherea.com> wrote in message
    > > I am running Windows 2000 Pro and when I come to the password box,
    > > occasionally, but not always it will not accept my input. If I reboot,
    > then
    > > it usually works.
    > > --
    > > It''s a great day for the rest of your life.
    >

    > Faulty keyboard ?
    >
    > Jud

Windows 2000 Boot Microsoft Windows