boot up

I am running Windows 2000 Pro and when I come to the password box,
occasionally, but not always it will not accept my input. If I reboot, then
it usually works.
--
It''s a great day for the rest of your life.

jud

Distinguished
Jun 3, 2004

"gnuma" <guesswhoo@nowherea.com> wrote in message
> I am running Windows 2000 Pro and when I come to the password box,
> occasionally, but not always it will not accept my input. If I reboot,
then
> it usually works.
> --
> It''s a great day for the rest of your life.

Faulty keyboard ?

Jud

I am using Logiticech Cordless (or USB) and haven't had any problem except
with the password on bootup