new C&C game

Archived from groups: alt.games.command.and.conquer (More info?)

did anyone get an email about a new C&C game?

--
Fight Win Prevail
But Never Cheat

"TCipollina" <joesdad@stny.rr.com> wrote in message
> did anyone get an email about a new C&C game?
>

> --
> Fight Win Prevail
> But Never Cheat

no what is it?

Archived from groups: alt.games.command.and.conquer (More info?)

No, but I've heard that Red Alert 3 is in development.

"TCipollina" <joesdad@stny.rr.com> wrote in message
> did anyone get an email about a new C&C game?
>

> --
> Fight Win Prevail
> But Never Cheat

Archived from groups: alt.games.command.and.conquer (More info?)

"TCipollina" <joesdad@stny.rr.com> wrote in message
> did anyone get an email about a new C&C game?

no did you?

--
---------------
fireryone

SCI-FI Quote:
"I will love the light for it shows me the way, Yet I will endure the
darkness for it shows me the stars." -Og Mandino

(Drunk Duck- Free Online Comics)
http://www.drunkduck.com/?r=5353

(Warhead's Freeware Game Collection)
http://earth.prohosting.com/fware

"Tod" <no_spam_me@comcast.net> wrote in message
> No, but I've heard that Red Alert 3 is in development.
>
> "TCipollina" <joesdad@stny.rr.com> wrote in message
> > did anyone get an email about a new C&C game?

that is probably it. it is very vague and spends more time on LoR etc.
here is the message:

Hi everyone,
I hope everyone is enjoying one of the best years ever for PC gaming.

On the eve of one of our own major releases, The Lord of the RingsT, The
Battle for Middle-earthT, the one thing we've grown to understand is how
important the community - our most loyal supporters - is for industry. This
started back in our days at Westwood where the community for our games has
always been a big priority. We understand that you are the most important
and influential group for us and we are constantly amazed at the amount of
talent used to create quality assets and mods.

Having said that, we have a MAJOR announcement to make and we are making it
exclusively to our long time C&C fans. This announcement is not going out to
the press and it won't appear on the EA website or anywhere else online. We
are very proud to announce that the team that brought you Command & ConquerT
Red Alert 2T, Command & ConquerT Yuri's RevengeT, and Command & ConquerT
Generals has officially started work on our next project set in the Red
Alert universe!

As I mentioned, we're very proud to ship what we feel is one of the best RTS
games ever released. Most of you have probably heard of The Lord of the
RingsT, The Battle for Middle-earthT which hits stores this week. We've
introduced some really innovative features and gameplay mechanics, which you
should definitely check out when you get a chance. You will also see a major
enhancement to the Sage graphics engine we originally created for Command &
Conquer Generals. Expect us to leverage and continue to evolve this powerful
engine as we start work on our new Command & Conquer game.

Thanks again for all your support over the years. This entire team is
incredibly excited to work on the next Command & Conquer chapter. Look for
an official announcement soon and have a wonderful holiday.

Mark Skaggs
VP and Executive Producer
Electronic Arts

© 2004 Electronic Arts Inc. All Rights Reserved | Privacy Policy |
Legal Notices | Terms of Service | Piracy

Please know that at Command & Conquer, we don't want to send you information
you don't want to receive. If you no longer want us to contact you, please
click here to be removed from our mailing list or to change your
preferences. You can also write to: Privacy Policy Administrator, Electronic
Arts Inc., 209 Redwood Shores Parkway, Redwood City, CA 94065.

> "Tod" <no_spam_me@comcast.net> wrote in message
>> No, but I've heard that Red Alert 3 is in development.
>>
>> "TCipollina" <joesdad@stny.rr.com> wrote in message
>> > did anyone get an email about a new C&C game?
>> >

> that is probably it. it is very vague and spends more time on LoR etc.
> here is the message:

<snip>

Cool, tho we all thought if another CnC was released it would be of the
Tiberian varity !-?
--
---------------

"fireryone" <fireryalias-email(thisbitisfake)@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
> "TCipollina" <joesdad@stny.rr.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "Tod" <no_spam_me@comcast.net> wrote in message
> >> No, but I've heard that Red Alert 3 is in development.
> >>
> >> "TCipollina" <joesdad@stny.rr.com> wrote in message
> >> >

> > that is probably it. it is very vague and spends more time on LoR etc.
> > here is the message:
> >
> <snip>
>

> Cool, tho we all thought if another CnC was released it would be of the
> Tiberian varity !-?
> --
> ---------------
> fireryone
>
> SCI-FI Quote:
> "I will love the light for it shows me the way, Yet I will endure the
> darkness for it shows me the stars." -Og Mandino
>
> (Drunk Duck- Free Online Comics)
> http://www.drunkduck.com/?r=5353
>
> (Warhead's Freeware Game Collection)
> http://earth.prohosting.com/fware

I was hoping for another C&C like Tiberium Sunset.
Dawn, Sun, Sunset.
maybe Twilight?
Nightfall?

Then Dark of Night. Midnight? Pitch Black.

Then a pre-sequel called Pre-dawn. (as in Pre-dawn attack)

ah well...

--
Fight Win Prevail
But Never Cheat

Archived from groups: alt.games.command.and.conquer (More info?)

"We can still hope..."

--
www.freewebs.com/rtsworld2002
---------------

> "We can still hope..."

Oops I top posted ,sorry...

--
---------------

> "fireryone" <fireryalias-email(thisbitisfake)@yahoo.com.au> wrote in
message
> > "We can still hope..."
> >

> Oops I top posted ,sorry...
>
> --
> ---------------
> fireryone
>
> SCI-FI Quote:
> "I will love the light for it shows me the way, Yet I will endure the
> darkness for it shows me the stars." -Og Mandino
>
> (Drunk Duck- Free Online Comics)
> http://www.drunkduck.com/?r=5353
>
> (Warhead's Freeware Game Collection)
> http://earth.prohosting.com/fware
>

> > --
> > www.freewebs.com/rtsworld2002
> > ---------------
> > fireryone
> >
> > SCI-FI Quote:
> > "I will love the light for it shows me the way, Yet I will endure the
> > darkness for it shows me the stars." -Og Mandino
> >
> > (Drunk Duck- Free Online Comics)
> > http://www.drunkduck.com/?r=5353
> >
> > (Warhead's Freeware Game Collection)
> > http://earth.prohosting.com/fware
> >

> > "TCipollina" <joesdad@stny.rr.com> wrote in message
> >>
> >> "fireryone" <fireryalias-email(thisbitisfake)@yahoo.com.au> wrote in
> >> message

> >> I was hoping for another C&C like Tiberium Sunset.
> >> Dawn, Sun, Sunset.
> >> maybe Twilight?
> >> Nightfall?
> >>
> >> Then Dark of Night. Midnight? Pitch Black.
> >>
> >> Then a pre-sequel called Pre-dawn. (as in Pre-dawn attack)
> >>
> >> ah well...
> >>

> >> --
> >> Fight Win Prevail
> >> But Never Cheat

Hehehe
been drinking with the duck again, eh?

--
Fight Win Prevail
But Never Cheat

> "fireryone" <fireryalias-email(thisbitisfake)@yahoo.com.au> wrote in
> message
>> "fireryone" <fireryalias-email(thisbitisfake)@yahoo.com.au> wrote in
> message
>> > "We can still hope..."
>> >

>> Oops I top posted ,sorry...
>>
>> --
>> ---------------
>> fireryone
>>
>> SCI-FI Quote:
>> "I will love the light for it shows me the way, Yet I will endure the
>> darkness for it shows me the stars." -Og Mandino
>>
>> (Drunk Duck- Free Online Comics)
>> http://www.drunkduck.com/?r=5353
>>
>> (Warhead's Freeware Game Collection)
>> http://earth.prohosting.com/fware
>>

>> > --
>> > www.freewebs.com/rtsworld2002
>> > ---------------
>> > fireryone
>> >
>> > SCI-FI Quote:
>> > "I will love the light for it shows me the way, Yet I will endure the
>> > darkness for it shows me the stars." -Og Mandino
>> >
>> > (Drunk Duck- Free Online Comics)
>> > http://www.drunkduck.com/?r=5353
>> >
>> > (Warhead's Freeware Game Collection)
>> > http://earth.prohosting.com/fware
>> >

>> > "TCipollina" <joesdad@stny.rr.com> wrote in message

> etc.

> the

> Hehehe
> been drinking with the duck again, eh?

LOL, No but I have been reading one of their hosted comics AlphaShade (VG &
Very Well Drawn).

--

http://www.freewebs.com/rtsworld2002