Home Network Games

RJ

Seeing as this newsgroup is titled "General" I hope to get away with
this request :)

My wife and I are in our early sixties and enjoy card and word games.
I have done a few searches using Google for freeware home network card
/ word games without much success.

I'm sure there are a number of you younger guys who are more up to
date with these search engines and are able to help me in my quest.

I'd be very happy to follow any of your links posted here, or you
could post them to the following email address: Use ROT13

funq@gurcho.pb.mn

In news:k3q2d15714o9tt8go7fsreibdqb6oql1jh@4ax.com,
RJ <no@email.net> typed:
> Seeing as this newsgroup is titled "General" I hope to get away with
> this request :)
>
> My wife and I are in our early sixties and enjoy card and word games.
> I have done a few searches using Google for freeware home network card
> / word games without much success.
>
> I'm sure there are a number of you younger guys who are more up to
> date with these search engines and are able to help me in my quest.
>
> I'd be very happy to follow any of your links posted here, or you
> could post them to the following email address: Use ROT13
>
> funq@gurcho.pb.mn

Yahoo Games might help (games.yahoo.com)

Sorry, no e-mail replies.