.bak profile problem

We are geting users logging onto 2000 TS and their profiles keep generating
..tmp files and then they get a temp profile and profile.bak is generrated on
the server. This is happening quite a lot I have tried to upgraded viurs
software but it has made no differnce I can post the userenv.log file if it
helps anyone diagnose my problem

Thanks in advance

In news:AA1F4859-D2E7-4F30-9302-81F23DCA1ED0@microsoft.com,
Soulwaxer <Soulwaxer@discussions.microsoft.com> typed:
> We are geting users logging onto 2000 TS and their profiles keep
> generating .tmp files and then they get a temp profile and
> profile.bak is generrated on the server. This is happening quite a
> lot I have tried to upgraded viurs software but it has made no
> differnce I can post the userenv.log file if it helps anyone diagnose
> my problem
>
> Thanks in advance

Post with more detail in microsoft.public.windows.terminal_services and
include any errors you see in the application event logs.