.bak profile problem

We are geting users logging onto 2000 TS and their profiles keep generating
..tmp files and then they get a temp profile and profile.bak is generrated on
the server. This is happening quite a lot I have tried to upgraded viurs
software but it has made no differnce I can post the userenv.log file if it
helps anyone diagnose my problem

Thanks in advance
1 answer Last reply
More about profile problem

    In news:AA1F4859-D2E7-4F30-9302-81F23DCA1ED0@microsoft.com,
    Soulwaxer <Soulwaxer@discussions.microsoft.com> typed:
    > We are geting users logging onto 2000 TS and their profiles keep
    > generating .tmp files and then they get a temp profile and
    > profile.bak is generrated on the server. This is happening quite a
    > lot I have tried to upgraded viurs software but it has made no
    > differnce I can post the userenv.log file if it helps anyone diagnose
    > my problem
    >
    > Thanks in advance

    Post with more detail in microsoft.public.windows.terminal_services and
    include any errors you see in the application event logs.

Microsoft Windows