please help,deleted user profile

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
July 11, 2005 5:37:53 PM

I was on a win2k workstation and accidentally deleted the wrong user
profile. Is this user's data gone for good? How can I get it back?

--
Brandon Baker, A+, Net+, MCSA, MCSE

More about : deleted user profile

Anonymous
July 11, 2005 7:38:08 PM

Recycle bin? If not, yes, it's gone just like any other file or group of
files deleted unless there's a backup and assuming you don't use roaming
profiles.

Ray at work