New problem ... *sigh*

I really appreciate all your help guys! :)

Now I have a different problem... I've clicked on the
symbols like they are on my tablet and nothing happened. Do I have to do
something else? I think I may have clicked a couple at random before I
did them in order... do I have to wait for a period before I click them
again?

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

Hellkitty [ricaface@msn.com] said
> I really appreciate all your help guys! :)
>
> Now I have a different problem... I've clicked on the
> symbols like they are on my tablet and nothing happened. Do I have to do
> something else? I think I may have clicked a couple at random before I
> did them in order... do I have to wait for a period before I click them
> again?

No need to post the same thing 3 times. :)

Uh actually I didn't... I only hit the submit message button once.

Anyway... I'm guessing no one knows the answer to my question because it's
been sitting here awhile... :(

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

Hellkitty [ricaface@msn.com] said
> Uh actually I didn't... I only hit the submit message button once.

You sent three identical posts, two in one thread and then started a
fresh thread with the third. :)

> Anyway... I'm guessing no one knows the answer to my question because it's
> been sitting here awhile... :(

I wrote an answer to your first copy of this post.

I see what you mean about the three postings... but I only hit the button
once... odd that. Anyway it appears that the other two were taken away so
I can't see what your answer was... can you submit it again on this post?
:D Thanks!

Hellkitty

I'm here, Les, so I'll cut and paste your old answer.

"It didn't work my first time so I closed the window, reopened and
started again from scratch and that time it worked."

Its still there, Hellkitty, under the "cant find Saf" thread.