system wont download.

Duncan

I just got this pc from gateway and can't down load windows updates, or games
from pogo.com. What am I doing wrong

If you just bought the system from Gateway, then contact Gateway's tech
support. You paid for the support in the price of the computer.

"Duncan" <Duncan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I just got this pc from gateway and can't down load windows updates, or
>games
> from pogo.com. What am I doing wrong

"Duncan" <Duncan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I just got this pc from gateway and can't down load windows updates, or
>games
> from pogo.com. What am I doing wrong

Do you get an error message? Is it really a download problem or an install
problem?
Are you at a corporate network behind a proxy or something? Do you have a
firewall turned on? Do you use a download manager? Are you using IE as
browser or something else?

Please give a bit of data when asking a question...

Cheers,

Robert

Duncan <Duncan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I just got this pc from gateway and can't down load windows updates, or games
>from pogo.com. What am I doing wrong

Help with the IE is available from

--
(tm)