SetX.......... variables

Hi ...............

Need some help... I recently used Setx to create a new envirnment
variable can't remember wha the exact value was but something like..
Setx c:\temp=x:\temp

which created c:\temp as a new drive x:\ the problem is now I want to
get rid of the new x:\ drive but doin't know how to do it..........

How to Clear Environment Variables Using Setx.exe
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;195050

louey-3@excite.com wrote:

> Need some help... I recently used Setx to create a new envirnment
> variable can't remember wha the exact value was but something like..
> Setx c:\temp=x:\temp
>
> which created c:\temp as a new drive x:\ the problem is now I want to
> get rid of the new x:\ drive but doin't know how to do it..........

Setx is just environment variables. You probably did a SUBST. Open a command prompt and type subst to see the mappings.

Steve Duff, MCSE, MVP
Ergodic Systems, Inc.