Is it just me or is the 1000 tomb thing realy boring?
after searching for doors symbol's and so on
after a while you just dont care anymore,
maybe it's just me..

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

Soviet1918 [soviet@ntlworld.com] said
> Is it just me or is the 1000 tomb thing realy boring?
> after searching for doors symbol's and so on
> after a while you just dont care anymore,
> maybe it's just me..

I quite enjoyed mapping my tomb and got quite a sense of achievement
when it was complete.

"Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Soviet1918 [soviet@ntlworld.com] said
>> Is it just me or is the 1000 tomb thing realy boring?
>> after searching for doors symbol's and so on
>> after a while you just dont care anymore,
>> maybe it's just me..
>
> I quite enjoyed mapping my tomb and got quite a sense of achievement
> when it was complete.

Totally agree with Les.

I agree les. Apart from getting stuck here at the end, I enjoyed finding
all of the pieces... and when it was complete I marveled at my tablet
:D... (okay that was a bit cheesy but you get the gist.)

"bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message

> "Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Soviet1918 [soviet@ntlworld.com] said
>>> Is it just me or is the 1000 tomb thing realy boring?
>>> after searching for doors symbol's and so on
>>> after a while you just dont care anymore,
>>> maybe it's just me..
>>
>> I quite enjoyed mapping my tomb and got quite a sense of achievement
>> when it was complete.
>
> Totally agree with Les.

I don't think it's boring, but I am extremely frustrated, reading all of your
posts about this and wishing I were up to speed on this project. I just don't
have the time to map out my tomb. I found the first piece, but cannot find the
second, no matter how many doorways I click. I can't STAND not being able to
complete it.
***WAH***
(was that a good whine?)
;~)

On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 22:59:25 GMT, "Soviet1918" <soviet@ntlworld.com>
wrote:

>Is it just me or is the 1000 tomb thing realy boring?

I got bored with it too, I thought I'd like it, but I'm tired of
going thru the tomb. (and I don't really understand others maps on
here, don't think I'd have the patience to try it anyway). I'm not on
dial-up as someone else mentioned, so that's not it for me. Just...
*shrug*

- Nichole

On Thu, 15 Sep 2005, Soviet1918 wrote:
> Is it just me or is the 1000 tomb thing realy boring?
> after searching for doors symbol's and so on
> after a while you just dont care anymore,
> maybe it's just me..

Not just you. You don't know boredom 'til you've tried to navigate the
tomb on dialup...

--
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They
never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our

phoenix

In article <h1nWe.5226$6p.2349@newsfe4-gui.ntli.net>,
soviet@ntlworld.com says...
> Is it just me or is the 1000 tomb thing realy boring?
> after searching for doors symbol's and so on
> after a while you just dont care anymore,
> maybe it's just me..

Just you. I'm really enjoying it.

bel

Soviet1918 wrote:
> Is it just me or is the 1000 tomb thing realy boring?
> after searching for doors symbol's and so on
> after a while you just dont care anymore,
> maybe it's just me..

It's not just you. I looked in for the plot but this sort of thing is not to
my tastes so I have not bothered. I suppose they can't pick stuff that
everyone will enjoy.

Gareeth

So i would call that a 50/50 vote then.......and it's still BORING..lol

"Soviet1918" <soviet@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> Is it just me or is the 1000 tomb thing realy boring?
> after searching for doors symbol's and so on
> after a while you just dont care anymore,
> maybe it's just me..

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

Soviet1918 [soviet@ntlworld.com] said
> So i would call that a 50/50 vote then.......and it's still BORING..lol

Still, hat's off to TNT for doing something a bit different and
hopefully they will continue to be this creative and maybe next time the
plot will be more to your particular taste.

I like it. I think so far this one is for more the "thinkers" of the group.
I dont mean that as an insult to those who dont enjoy it, I merely mean this
is more puzzle oriented, which I like :)

> Soviet1918 [soviet@ntlworld.com] said
>> So i would call that a 50/50 vote then.......and it's still BORING..lol
>>

> Still, hat's off to TNT for doing something a bit different and
> hopefully they will continue to be this creative and maybe next time the
> plot will be more to your particular taste.

Some people like wars, some don't. for those who don't like wars, this is a
way for them to get involved in a neo thing rather than just playing games
and feeding their pet.

:eek:)

> I like it. I think so far this one is for more the "thinkers" of the
group.
> I dont mean that as an insult to those who dont enjoy it, I merely mean
this
> is more puzzle oriented, which I like :)
>

> "Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Soviet1918 [soviet@ntlworld.com] said
> >> So i would call that a 50/50 vote then.......and it's still BORING..lol
> >>

> > Still, hat's off to TNT for doing something a bit different and
> > hopefully they will continue to be this creative and maybe next time the
> > plot will be more to your particular taste.

Ya, well said Moo... thats kinda what I was trying to say. Its a non-war
plot so far (although I am sure there will be war eventually). I like it.

"moofenki" <xxx@wi.rr.com> wrote in message
> Some people like wars, some don't. for those who don't like wars, this is
> way for them to get involved in a neo thing rather than just playing games
> and feeding their pet.
>
> :eek:)
>
> "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
>> I like it. I think so far this one is for more the "thinkers" of the
> group.
>> I dont mean that as an insult to those who dont enjoy it, I merely mean
> this
>> is more puzzle oriented, which I like :)
>>

>> "Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> > Soviet1918 [soviet@ntlworld.com] said
>> >>

>> > Still, hat's off to TNT for doing something a bit different and
>> > hopefully they will continue to be this creative and maybe next time
>> > the
>> > plot will be more to your particular taste.

phoenix

In article <yMIWe.29343$mb4.6812@tornado.rdc-kc.rr.com>, xxx@wi.rr.com
says...
> Some people like wars, some don't. for those who don't like wars, this is a
> way for them to get involved in a neo thing rather than just playing games
> and feeding their pet.

That sounds about right. I tried a war once and was bored out of my
mind (so now I just sell people war supplies and count my NP. heh heh
heh.)

But this plot has me going.

bel