Custom message for disk quota exceded limit

Joe

This question is relating to a W2K domain environment that has disk quotas
enabled and users using roaming profiles. I would like to know if it is
possible to edit the default message that pops up when a user who has exceded
thier quota limit logs off. I'm referring to the pop up that says:
"Windows cannot update you roaming profile. Contact your administrator.
Cause: Not enough disk space"
I would like to create a custom message to replace this.
Any help would be appreciated.
Joe

Hi,

I am trying to find information on this too.
I would like to change this message.
I would like to increase the size above 30 MB
and I would like to change the behaviour so as to not block the users.
Ideally we would kick in a custom script which could save certain large
files elswhere and replace them with shortcuts.
Does anyone know if this is possible...?

Thnaks.