Registry

I need to read the registry entry for default printers for different user
profiles on a laptop computer using windows 2000 and higher. Is there an API
call that can be used that can retrieve printer information for different
user profiles? Does anyone have any ideas.

On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 03:36:01 -0700, "Registry Question" <Registry Question@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I need to read the registry entry for default printers for different user
>profiles on a laptop computer using windows 2000 and higher. Is there an API
>call that can be used that can retrieve printer information for different
>user profiles? Does anyone have any ideas.

See tip 7281 » What is the current user's default printer?
in the 'Tips & Tricks' at http://www.jsifaq.com