aol instant messenging

January 26, 2005 9:39:05 AM

I was trying to download expressions from aol im and they are telling me I
have windows95 when I am running windowsxp

More about : aol instant messenging

Anonymous
January 26, 2005 11:53:40 AM

Download AOL Instant Messenger for Windows XP
http://www.aim.com/get_aim/win/latest_win.adp

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

"ice princess" wrote:

| I was trying to download expressions from aol im and they are telling me I
| have windows 95 when I am running windowsxp
January 26, 2005 5:50:43 PM

ice princess wrote:
> I was trying to download expressions from aol im and they are telling me I
> have windows95 when I am running windowsxp

That's AOHell for you. try AOL support.

--
Registered Linux User no 240308
Just waiting for Broadband to complete the conversion!(4 weeks and

ice princess wrote:
> I was trying to download expressions from aol im and they are telling
> me I have windows95 when I am running windowsxp

To quote joust-in-jest: -

"If it hurts every time you poke yourself in the eye with a sharp stick
(AOHELL), the obvious solution is to quit poking yourself in the eye with a
sharp stick (AOHELL).

If you absolutely MUST poke yourself in the eye with a sharp stick (AOHELL),
then feel free to seek assistance from the maker of the sharp stick
(AOHELL)."

on salads.
!