aol instant messenging

I was trying to download expressions from aol im and they are telling me I
have windows95 when I am running windowsxp
3 answers Last reply
More about instant messenging

    Download AOL Instant Messenger for Windows XP
    http://www.aim.com/get_aim/win/latest_win.adp

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    ice princess wrote:
    > I was trying to download expressions from aol im and they are telling me I
    > have windows95 when I am running windowsxp

    That's AOHell for you. try AOL support.

    --
    Registered Linux User no 240308
    Just waiting for Broadband to complete the conversion!(4 weeks and

    ice princess wrote:
    > I was trying to download expressions from aol im and they are telling
    > me I have windows95 when I am running windowsxp

    To quote joust-in-jest: -

    "If it hurts every time you poke yourself in the eye with a sharp stick
    (AOHELL), the obvious solution is to quit poking yourself in the eye with a
    sharp stick (AOHELL).

    If you absolutely MUST poke yourself in the eye with a sharp stick (AOHELL),
    then feel free to seek assistance from the maker of the sharp stick
    (AOHELL)."

    on salads.

Download AOL Microsoft Windows 95 Windows XP