It's Been Fun, But...

Last response: in Video Games
September 16, 2005 9:12:09 AM

It's been a fun few years, but as of now, I'm out of Neopets for good.
Have fun with the current plot and puzzle, folks, 'cos I sure didn't...

--
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They
never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our

More about : fun

Anonymous
September 16, 2005 2:02:24 PM

I haven't been able to get excited about the new plot either. Lately
I've only had time enough to do the daily rounds.
!