best webcam that's newer?

I have already looked into the Creative and Logitech models, but is there
another USB webcam that just came out that does full screen and works well?

- J
2 answers Last reply
More about best webcam that newer

    IO Networks watchport/V2
    http://www.ionetworks.com/products/environmentalmonitoring/watchportv2.jsp

    On 29 Sep 2005 18:17:09 -0700, "yugi" <yuri123@gmail.com> wrote:

    >IO Networks watchport/V2
    >http://www.ionetworks.com/products/environmentalmonitoring/watchportv2.jsp

    This appears to be what started out years ago as the 3com homeconnect cam.
    It's decent - I have one - but I've seen better images in the last year or
    two. It does have very good low light capability and 4 interchangeable
    lenses. It can be had on ebay for ~$10 on up.

Webcams Creative Logitech Peripherals