  • Logitech
  • Peripherals
Last response: in Computer Peripherals
September 29, 2005 5:51:13 PM

I have already looked into the Creative and Logitech models, but is there
another USB webcam that just came out that does full screen and works well?

- J

More about : webcam newer

September 29, 2005 11:10:06 PM

On 29 Sep 2005 18:17:09 -0700, "yugi" <yuri123@gmail.com> wrote:

>IO Networks watchport/V2
>http://www.ionetworks.com/products/environmentalmonitor...

This appears to be what started out years ago as the 3com homeconnect cam.
It's decent - I have one - but I've seen better images in the last year or
two. It does have very good low light capability and 4 interchangeable
lenses. It can be had on ebay for ~$10 on up.