where can get some free news and article to download

April 1, 2005 7:13:47 PM

I want to download the free news and article in my PPC. I can read it when i
can't connect internet and free.
April 1, 2005 7:13:48 PM

www.avantgo.com

"David" <luxixian@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I want to download the free news and article in my PPC. I can read it when
> can't connect internet and free.

Anonymous
April 4, 2005 8:40:03 PM

Here's a directory of mobile portals: