Windows 2000 computer frequently cannot log into Domain

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
July 15, 2005 9:54:03 AM

We've had several machines here in the past week or so that seem to lose the
ability to log into our domain every day. The computer account is still in
AD, but the computers will not log into the domain. We recently upgraded
from Novadigm Radia 2 to Radia 3, but other than that, everything else is the
same. Any ideas on what this could be?
July 16, 2005 5:51:40 PM

oatlord wrote:

> We've had several machines here in the past week or
> so that seem to lose the ability to log into our
> domain every day. The computer account is still in
> AD, but the computers will not log into the domain.
> We recently upgraded from Novadigm Radia 2 to Radia
> 3, but other than that, everything else is the
> same. Any ideas on what this could be?

Unable to login often means DNS problems. Has the reinstall
somehow affected the DNS definitions in the clients.

Cheers,

Cliff