Out of office assistance

I am using MS outlook 2000 SR-1 at work. lately, I have received a lot of
junk emails delivered to my inbox even though the email address is not mine.
However, when I am out of the office and use the tool for out of office
assistant rule, it automatically sends the response to whoever send me an
email at least one. Is there any other rules that I can use at the same time
with the out of office assistant rule so it won't send the message that I am
out of the office to those junk email addresses

Have you considered posting in the outlook newsgroups, as it's not a
function of Windows 2000?

Tom