Send To function problem

With Win 98, when I right clicked on file and selected 'Send To' it
moved the file. With Win 2000 it only copies the file to the new
location and keeps a copy in the original folder. How can I change this
from 'Copy' to 'Move'?

On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 08:52:56 -0400, Happster <dhappp@wmis.net> wrote:

>With Win 98, when I right clicked on file and selected 'Send To' it
>moved the file. With Win 2000 it only copies the file to the new
>location and keeps a copy in the original folder. How can I change this
>from 'Copy' to 'Move'?

See tip 2154 » How do I add the Copy To and Move To, that are on the Windows 2000 Explorer Toolbar, to each right-click context menu?
in the 'Tips & Tricks' at http://www.jsifaq.com