LOst Desert is Empty!

There are most of the games, but everything else is gone!

daramark

"daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> There are most of the games, but everything else is gone!
>
> daramark

I didn't think it would be this drastic!!!

From the Editorial, Neopian Times issue 207:
"Could you PLEASE tell Brucy B the war's over? He doesn't quite get it. What a
stubborn Bruce. - megaman3125
Hehe, well you can't blame him for trying. Brucey B's war tent and a lot of the
other outdated things on the Lost Desert map will either me moved, upgraded or
just vanish once the new map goes live. It is tied into the story though so we
can't change it just yet. "

daramark wrote:
> There are most of the games, but everything else is gone!
>
> daramark

so it has started. that is part of the war. anyone remember last year
what happened to whole of neopia? I have read it on neopetshive or on
neonewsnow....... lots of places disappeared then and faeriwland was
suddenly a black pit instead of a cloud...........

Henny

any1 wrote:
> daramark wrote:
>
>> There are most of the games, but everything else is gone!
>>
>> daramark
>>
> so it has started. that is part of the war. anyone remember last year
> what happened to whole of neopia? I have read it on neopetshive or on
> neonewsnow....... lots of places disappeared then and faeriwland was
> suddenly a black pit instead of a cloud...........
>
> Henny
Chapter 5 is out!

Henny

Sounds like an X-File to me......lol
"whistles the tune to x-files"

Soviet1918 wrote:
> Sounds like an X-File to me......lol
> "whistles the tune to x-files"
>

> "daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
>
>>There are most of the games, but everything else is gone!
>>
>>daramark

ahhh! another xfile fan? me tooooo;-)

Henny