Different print out

hi,
i installed HP Deskjet 3550 in windowsXP, my problem is when i print a
certficate in administrator account the print out is good but when i use the
guest account or the other account the print out becomes smudge.

please help!
1 answer Last reply
More about different print

    Check www.hp.com for FAQ on your model and updated software.

    "jp" <jp4the_clan@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    | hi,
    | i installed HP Deskjet 3550 in windowsXP, my problem is
    when i print a
    | certficate in administrator account the print out is good
    but when i use the
    | guest account or the other account the print out becomes
    smudge.

    | please help!

Hewlett Packard Microsoft Deskjet Windows XP