So I've already bought the evga 7950GT-256MB new. Got a pretty good price on it (like US$180 or so). But now I have an option of getting the MSI 7900GTO for about $250. This is practically a GTX from what I read. One issue tho is that it doesn't have HDCP.
My questions for u experts is should I go thru hassle of selling the gt & get the gto instead? My system is P4-3.2, 2GB. Playing BF2142 and HL2 mostly. Closest matches on VGA charts show maybe 15-20% better perfromance with gto.
Ur opinions? Right now this is gonna be a hard decision for me! Thanks!!
If it maxes out just run it at a higher resolution, simple. If your monitor can't support a higher resolution well then I hope it doesn't max it out either. Either way it shouldn't be too much of a concern.