SET UP MY OWN WIFI BUT NEED A LITTLE HELP PLEASE

NASCARMIKE

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2006
I live out in the country where there is no DSL,Cable or any acess except ISDN. So I took a Sprint Merlin 620 card and a KR1wireless broadcast router and set up a network ON OUR DESKTOPS with my Brother in Law ( 2 acres away) so we can split the bill. All is fine with a connection speed like DSL over the EVDO network. However as we cannot share the Sprint e-mail account we both have to get a stand alone account. I choose Yahoo but I cannot get it to sycronize with my IE so I can seamlesley send PHOTOS WITH A RIGHT CLICK ect. My old ISD account from Earthlink keeps getting in the way so I have to log onto Yahoo each time and I thought I had removed all Earthlink from the system . What settings should I use? Or rather what should I do? Even if it meens changing e-mail servers.
Thanks to all in advance.

7_vii_7

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2006
A lot of the time you can contact your provider for SPRINT and they can tell you how to configure IE/Outlook to your STMP and POP account.

blue68f100

Distinguished
Dec 25, 2005
POP accouts are only for persons who pay for the account. Most ISP allow for multiple email accounts. Rather odd that yours doesn't.

You need to set you default to your email account. It's located under internet options (control panels).