Stupid Blue Evil Fuzzle...

Hi all, I'm rather new here, just found out there's a Neopets NG, but a
long time Neo user.

I got sent on a quest by the Darnkess faerie, she asked for a Blue Evil
Fuzzle, figured I'd kill two birds with one stone, and try for the
Booo! avatar before giving it to her...

And the stupid fuzzle isn't cooperationg...

I just hit refresh for about 20 minutes. It takes a while

"Bill Martin" <billmartin2@cox.SPAMGUARDnet> wrote in message
> Hi all, I'm rather new here, just found out there's a Neopets NG, but a
> long time Neo user.
>
> I got sent on a quest by the Darnkess faerie, she asked for a Blue Evil
> Fuzzle, figured I'd kill two birds with one stone, and try for the
> Booo! avatar before giving it to her...
>
> And the stupid fuzzle isn't cooperationg...

took me over 1000 refreshes to get it so be patient

:eek:)

"Bill Martin" <billmartin2@cox.SPAMGUARDnet> wrote in message
> Hi all, I'm rather new here, just found out there's a Neopets NG, but a
> long time Neo user.
>
> I got sent on a quest by the Darnkess faerie, she asked for a Blue Evil
> Fuzzle, figured I'd kill two birds with one stone, and try for the
> Booo! avatar before giving it to her...
>
> And the stupid fuzzle isn't cooperationg...

"Bill Martin" <> wrote > And the stupid fuzzle isn't cooperating...

Your pet must not scare easily. :D

yes

"Bill Martin" <>

In article <dm1Xe.337693$x96.278130@attbi_s72>, A. M. Hawk Widner
<amhwidner@insightbb.com> wrote:

> "Bill Martin" <>
> > Refresh on my pet's respone to playing with it... right?
>
> yes

Making sure... and about 10 minutes after I posted that, I FINALLY got
it...