Stupid Blue Evil Fuzzle...

Hi all, I'm rather new here, just found out there's a Neopets NG, but a
long time Neo user.

I got sent on a quest by the Darnkess faerie, she asked for a Blue Evil
Fuzzle, figured I'd kill two birds with one stone, and try for the
Booo! avatar before giving it to her...

And the stupid fuzzle isn't cooperationg...
5 answers Last reply
More about stupid blue evil fuzzle

    I just hit refresh for about 20 minutes. It takes a while

    "Bill Martin" <billmartin2@cox.SPAMGUARDnet> wrote in message
    > Hi all, I'm rather new here, just found out there's a Neopets NG, but a
    > long time Neo user.
    >
    > I got sent on a quest by the Darnkess faerie, she asked for a Blue Evil
    > Fuzzle, figured I'd kill two birds with one stone, and try for the
    > Booo! avatar before giving it to her...
    >
    > And the stupid fuzzle isn't cooperationg...

    took me over 1000 refreshes to get it so be patient

    :o)

    "Bill Martin" <billmartin2@cox.SPAMGUARDnet> wrote in message
    > Hi all, I'm rather new here, just found out there's a Neopets NG, but a
    > long time Neo user.
    >
    > I got sent on a quest by the Darnkess faerie, she asked for a Blue Evil
    > Fuzzle, figured I'd kill two birds with one stone, and try for the
    > Booo! avatar before giving it to her...
    >
    > And the stupid fuzzle isn't cooperationg...

    "Bill Martin" <> wrote > And the stupid fuzzle isn't cooperating...

    Your pet must not scare easily. :D

    yes

    "Bill Martin" <>

    In article <dm1Xe.337693$x96.278130@attbi_s72>, A. M. Hawk Widner
    <amhwidner@insightbb.com> wrote:

    > "Bill Martin" <>
    > > Refresh on my pet's respone to playing with it... right?
    >
    > yes

    Making sure... and about 10 minutes after I posted that, I FINALLY got
    it...

Games Video Games