Stupid Blue Evil Fuzzle...

Last response: in Video Games
September 17, 2005 2:35:20 PM

Hi all, I'm rather new here, just found out there's a Neopets NG, but a
long time Neo user.

I got sent on a quest by the Darnkess faerie, she asked for a Blue Evil
Fuzzle, figured I'd kill two birds with one stone, and try for the
Booo! avatar before giving it to her...

And the stupid fuzzle isn't cooperationg...
Anonymous
September 17, 2005 8:03:42 PM

I just hit refresh for about 20 minutes. It takes a while

"Bill Martin" <billmartin2@cox.SPAMGUARDnet> wrote in message
> Hi all, I'm rather new here, just found out there's a Neopets NG, but a
> long time Neo user.
>
> I got sent on a quest by the Darnkess faerie, she asked for a Blue Evil
> Fuzzle, figured I'd kill two birds with one stone, and try for the
> Booo! avatar before giving it to her...
>
> And the stupid fuzzle isn't cooperationg...
Anonymous
September 17, 2005 8:35:33 PM

took me over 1000 refreshes to get it so be patient

:o )

"Bill Martin" <billmartin2@cox.SPAMGUARDnet> wrote in message
> Hi all, I'm rather new here, just found out there's a Neopets NG, but a
> long time Neo user.
>
> I got sent on a quest by the Darnkess faerie, she asked for a Blue Evil
> Fuzzle, figured I'd kill two birds with one stone, and try for the
> Booo! avatar before giving it to her...
>
> And the stupid fuzzle isn't cooperationg...
September 17, 2005 10:04:43 PM

"Bill Martin" <> wrote > And the stupid fuzzle isn't cooperating...

Your pet must not scare easily. :D
Anonymous
September 18, 2005 3:08:58 AM

yes

"Bill Martin" <>
> Refresh on my pet's respone to playing with it... right?
Anonymous
September 18, 2005 3:24:45 AM

In article <dm1Xe.337693$x96.278130@attbi_s72>, A. M. Hawk Widner
<amhwidner@insightbb.com> wrote:

> "Bill Martin" <>
> > Refresh on my pet's respone to playing with it... right?
>
> yes

Making sure... and about 10 minutes after I posted that, I FINALLY got
it...
!