OCZ Enters the graphics card ring.

apt403

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2006
Awesome, but if i was OCZ i would sell a special edition, oc'ed to the max, water cooled card to commemorate their entry into the graphics market. I would make the PCB colored like a rainbow as well, i mean, how awesome would that be?

Valtiel

Distinguished
Feb 28, 2005
Awesome, but if i was OCZ i would sell a special edition, oc'ed to the max, water cooled card to commemorate their entry into the graphics market. I would make the PCB colored like a rainbow as well, i mean, how awesome would that be?

That would be pretty trippy but I didn't nVidia not want people to factory OC the cards yet?

apt403

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2006
Hmmm, i wonder how much i would have to pay a company like evga or BFG to make a one of a kind rainbow colored 8800gtx...I bet they would do it for $100,000. Maybe even $10,000. Or i could find the company who actually produces the PCB's and pay them to do it.

Valtiel

Distinguished
Feb 28, 2005
Well you could take some hallucinogenic drugs that might be less economically stressful. Although it would probably be more of RL rainbows rather than PCB rainbows

scradge

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2006
its smoking nutmeg that makes you high!
if eating it made you high then my grandma's egnog would be a real hit :p

dying the PCB into a rainbow would be that hard i dont think, its all to do with the dyes they use of the layers, of course you could sprey the dyes on but thats annother manufacturing cost,

apt403

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2006
its smoking nutmeg that makes you high!
if eating it made you high then my grandma's egnog would be a real hit :p

You need alot of nutmeg, couple grams at least, i dont think your grandma puts that much into here neweggnog. Needs to be fresh too, its the oil that gets you high, the powered stuff is no good, no oil. You can also die from a nutmeg OD, depending on your body weight, 2 ounces can be deadly.

I wonder if OCZ will offer ati cards as well?