the plot confuses

Well, not the plot so much as the puzzle has me puzzled. I have found
nothing but traps in the tombs, I have the first parchment thing from the
Pyramids game but not the slightest clue what to do with it.

I think I will do better in the tombs if I map things, which I will try to
do, but I have no real idea of what I am looking for. As I understand it, a
library with scrolls, pieces to fill in the rest the tablet - but what has
this parchment thing with the dots, smudges, and glyphs have to do with it?

"A. M. Hawk Widner" <amhwidner@insightbb.com> wrote in message
> Well, not the plot so much as the puzzle has me puzzled. I have found
> nothing but traps in the tombs, I have the first parchment thing from the
> Pyramids game but not the slightest clue what to do with it.
>
> I think I will do better in the tombs if I map things, which I will try to
> do, but I have no real idea of what I am looking for. As I understand it,
> library with scrolls, pieces to fill in the rest the tablet - but what has
> this parchment thing with the dots, smudges, and glyphs have to do with
> it?

The parchment tells you what room you are looking for to get a dirty piece
of tile that you will then take to Donny the Toy Repair guy on Terror
Mountain. If Donny breaks the tile (leaving you with a pile of rubble, or
maybe something else), or can't fix it, just immediately go back to the Tomb
and the Tomb will let you get another one for Donny to fix (you end up back
in the right room without having to look for it again). Then take the Tile
piece to the Mysterious Tablet (I just went through the Fortune Teller) and
put it into the Tablet, and hit the button that takes you back to the
Fortune Teller who will tell you how to get the next parchment piece.

The parchment is read by finding the number of dots that go with what
'quest' you are doing (you are on the first one, so the column with 1 dot is
what you read). Under the 1 dot there will be a colour, a door shape and a
symbol. That is the door that has your Tile piece waiting for you. You go
get the Tile and do the rest of the stuff and then you get to wait an hour
to go back into the Tomb to find the next room that you already know from
solving the Fortune Teller's 'riddles' (or reading where to go from a help
site or here).

Your next 'quest' will be Snow Wars the first; after playing you will get
another parchment. This time you would look under the column with 2 dots
for the clues to your next room with a tile waiting.

Next is Poogle Racing, where you feed and bet on a Poogle. Look under the 3
dots column for your room.

For the 4 dots you must catch something while Fishing.

5th room is Potato Counting, I had to guess wrong, you may have to play more
than once.

By playing Wheel of Mediocrity and then immediately going back and hitting
the spin button again you will get the parchment for room 6.

Lever of Doom is played for parchment 7.

Then she gives you a series of numbers that you must take to Kreludan
Mining Corp. and put in for the 8th parchment.

Find Prince Jazan playing Krawk Cup under here Players , click on him for
parchment 9.

Take a Tiki Tour for parchment 10. I think you have to click on the Chia.

This one is more involved. You have to play Fetch! (oh joy) on Easy and
refresh until the Master wants you to find Faerie Dust. Find the Faerie
Dust but not the exit for the 11th parchment.

Then for the last 12th piece you go to the Wishing Well and ask for a
Hieroglyph Fragment.

Now your Tablet is complete. You just need to decypher it by clicking the
symols in the comics exactly like they are on your tablet (yes all 12 of
them in order), clicking back and forth through the comics. Some people had
to do this twice; I waited for the 'contacting Neopets' thing at the bottom
of the page to go away before finding the next symbol. You get an avatar!
And a prophesy.

Then find the Statue in the room that your riddle (opening page of the Tomb)
gives you the symbol and colour of. Tell it the prophesy. Why? I wish I
knew.

To get out of that room you tell her anything else. If you read the scrolls
in your Libraries (there are 3, with 4 scrolls each) you can not enter again
for 12 hours. That is what I am doing now.

Good luck!

daramark

You are looking for 3 things in the tombs. Your tablet pieces (12), a
statue and 3 libraries. Pretty much in that order.
After getting your first parchment, have a peek at it. On top are a series
of dots. Under the "single" dot, you will find the code for your first
door. A shape, a color and a symbol. Find the door that matches all three
(there will only be one) and go in. Although it will be a trap, no matter,
you will also get a tablet piece. Get it fixed on Terror Mountain then go
to the tablet and put it in (you cant trade or sell it, just put it in your
tablet). Continue on for your next pieces. Only one destination is on each
parchment, so if on your first parchment there is also a "clue" with 2 dots
over it, discard that clue anyhow, its NOT the clue for your second door.
You have to get a new parchment for each tablet piece.
(Deep breath)
Once you have found all 12 tablet pieces (it will take you an hour between
each piece for the tomb to reset, just as though you hit a trap), go to the
tablet and print it off (or write down the symbols in order, or open 2
windows, whatever works for you). Find all the symbols IN THAT ORDER that
are hidden in the comic strip (only chapters 1-4 are used). Go to
Maraqua.net for the locations of each symbol if you want. If you have 2
symbols in a row, click the one symbol twice. Once you are done that, you
will get an avatar AND a profecy. If you mess up, close the window, reopen
it and start over, worked for me.
Using the riddle on the door of the Temple of 1000 tombs (its a 2 lined poem
type thing) you can find the door in your temple with a statue behind it.
Again, Maraqua.net has decoding tools to help you. Type in the prophecy on
the Statue page and get covered in Scarabs (not sure what THAT is all about
yet...). Then type in something else just to get off the statue page. Wait
for the temple to be reopened for you (I think 4 hours) and read each scroll
in the 3 libraries (12 scrolls in all). No idea what that does for you yet,
and I say to do it last because after each scroll is read you are locked out
for 12 hours, so may as well finish everything else first.
Hope this helps a bit, definately map as you go, it makes it MUCH easier
later on!!!
Good luck.

"A. M. Hawk Widner" <amhwidner@insightbb.com> wrote in message
> Well, not the plot so much as the puzzle has me puzzled. I have found
> nothing but traps in the tombs, I have the first parchment thing from the
> Pyramids game but not the slightest clue what to do with it.
>
> I think I will do better in the tombs if I map things, which I will try to
> do, but I have no real idea of what I am looking for. As I understand it,
> library with scrolls, pieces to fill in the rest the tablet - but what has
> this parchment thing with the dots, smudges, and glyphs have to do with
> it?

Thanks, bobcat! I have been poking aropund on different tip sites and none
of it has made as much sense as this explanation! Now I have an idea where
I'm going.

Welll! Thanks to help from people here I finally have a handle on this, and
have found my first tablet piece. I am so far behind it'll be over before I
get caught up, but hey, it's worth a try. benoitMB is a little irked at
spending an hour as a pile of sand, though.

> Welll! Thanks to help from people here I finally have a handle on this,
> and
> have found my first tablet piece. I am so far behind it'll be over before
> get caught up, but hey, it's worth a try. benoitMB is a little irked at
> spending an hour as a pile of sand, though.

The sand pile looks neat though with the eyes peeping out. I forgot to look
at my pets when I was with the Jelly Blob, but I think the sand is the only
one that continues on.

daramark