Sign in with
Your question

Ati catalyst install manager for windows 7 sp1 64 bit

Last response: in Windows 7
June 29, 2011 10:06:53 AM

Hello,
When i run ati catalyst manager i am getting the massege

"Could not load file or assembly MOM.Implementation or one of it dependencies. system connot find the files specified"

help to clear this issue

thanks
June 29, 2011 3:02:14 PM

First time I have heard of this on W7 it's usually just a .Net Framework problem remove the latest .Net framework using add/remove programs in the control panel and use Driver sweeper to remove Amd graphics.Reinstall the framework through windows update then reinstall catalyst that should do it.
m
l
June 29, 2011 3:08:30 PM

reinstall with the newest version.
m
l
Related resources
July 6, 2011 5:09:45 AM

I have issues installing Catalyst as well. I have an AMD chipset and Graphics card and I can't install drivers for either because I can't install Catalyst... Such a stupid idea from ATI. I have dot net 4 framework and my Win 7 64 has all windows updates installed. Catalyst stalls as soon as I hit the "install" button. No error codes or anything - windows just tells me that the install failed. Any ideas on how to proceed would be much appreciated. Thanks!
m
l
a b \ Driver
a c 232 $ Windows 7
July 6, 2011 11:49:54 AM

Try uninstalling the ATI driver using ccleaner to get rid of any remnents of it, then reinstall the ATI drivers.
m
l
September 20, 2011 7:27:00 AM

Make sure your Windows update is configured correctly... so that the correct .net framework is installed.. but this probably Isn't the case. Make sure your montherboard/chipset drivers are up to date or you might encounter strange errors like that. The most likely cause is that you have to uninstall and then reinstall your AMD drivers.
http://forums.techguy.org/all-other-software/960982-sol...

http://www.driverstorer.com/device-driver-downloads-twe...

If you have no idea how to install drivers that page should be able to help you out.
m
l
!