RPC Server Not Available

I have a DC which is giving me problems.
Windows 2000 server sp4, the situation is as follows.
If I look in the services section RPC is running, however.
When I use a server located elsewhere to try and add a trust relationship to
it it fails.
with the error RPC Server Not Available;;
In addition Terminal Services Administration Is not working.
And Our ISA Server does not what to access the user levels on that server.
The server has been running for well over a year or two now and I am trying
to rectify it.
I ignored the errors at first but I cannot any longer.
I need to intergrate ISA with the DC.

See Troubleshooting "RPC Server is Unavailable" in Windows at http://support.microsoft.com?kbid=224370