Laptop Keyboard & Touch Pad

I have a Dell Laptop with windows 2000. The keyboard and touch pad just quit
working. I checked the Device Manager and everything looks ok. None of the
keys work so the Num Lock is not on. Anything else I can check?

In news:2AC79B0F-3D96-493C-BE3D-6F0667AFB375@microsoft.com,
michael_fett@hotmail.com <michaelfetthotmailcom@discussions.microsoft.com>
typed:
> I have a Dell Laptop with windows 2000. The keyboard and touch pad
> just quit working. I checked the Device Manager and everything looks
> ok. None of the keys work so the Num Lock is not on. Anything else
> I can check?

Can you press any keys when you boot up - to go to the BIOS, to go into safe
mode, etc?
I'd call Dell, because you have a hardware problem.

Can't press any keys during startup. Nothing works. I'll try Dell Support.

In news:0A995C12-DB41-49AE-A453-AA84F65FA3D5@microsoft.com,
michael_fett@hotmail.com <michaelfetthotmailcom@discussions.microsoft.com>
typed:
> Can't press any keys during startup. Nothing works. I'll try Dell
> Support.

Best of luck - I do think they're your best shot.