Disabling Logon dialog box

Hopefully this is a sinple question. How do I disable the logon dialog box
so the user doesn't have to enter a username and password? I've unchecked
the box for "Require users to press CTL-ALT-DEL before logging on." in the
Control Panel under Users and Passwords but that just disable the CTL-ALT-DEL
screen and the user still has to enter a username and password.
1 answer Last reply
More about disabling logon dialog

    On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 06:25:02 -0700, jrd <jrd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >Hopefully this is a sinple question. How do I disable the logon dialog box
    >so the user doesn't have to enter a username and password? I've unchecked
    >the box for "Require users to press CTL-ALT-DEL before logging on." in the
    >Control Panel under Users and Passwords but that just disable the CTL-ALT-DEL
    >screen and the user still has to enter a username and password.

    You need to enter a UsetrName and Password when logging onto a domain.

    You can set each computer to autolog,

    See tip 4 in the 'Tips & Tricks' at http://www.jsifaq.com

Control Panel Microsoft Dialog Windows