Evan

It hasn't loaded all weekend! That is my goldmine! In case it never loads
again, can anyone suggest an equally helpful site?

Evan

Never mind. I see it's a Neo Problem. However, I still would like to know
if there are any other great sites like Zafara's. I;ve seen the listings in
Google, but I imagine it's an endless loop of sites, and I'm often looking
for a site I don't have to search that much for (I'm lazy).

erm... www.lupeplain.com is a good one!