Blue Screen 0x000000D9

stingray

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2002

I'm frequently getting a blue screen on a Win2k server. The message is:

0x000000D9 (0x00000002, 0x84B8A6A8, 85810F88)
The driver is corrupting the locked pages tracking structures.

I can't find any useful info on this. Can anyone tell me what this means
and how to correct it?

Thanks,
John

Hello,

you can get more information here:

> http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/ddtools/hh/ddtools/BCCodes_9998c594-3bb7-4080-97d9-5150003a22be.xml.asp

Usually the BSOD shows a filename. If this is a driver, try to replace
it.

In article <C522D886-9F1F-4F22-BE12-06F566182F65@microsoft.com>,
Stingray@newsgroup.nospam says...

--

h.wulff
[dont send me an email]

stingray

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2002

Prior to posting here I did a search and found the page you indicated.
Unfortunately it tells me nothing useful. The BSOD does not show a filename
otherwise I would have tracked that down to the app that installed it. This
is all I get.

I was previously getting equally useless messages prior to these, so I
followed the instructions here
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/ddtools/hh/ddtools/BCCodes_9defe478-acd2-457c-8c2c-e83a2ec0c9e5.xml.asp.
This was supposed to provide more info, but it doesn't.

If anyone can tell me how to find the culprit I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
John

"h.wulff" wrote:

> Hello,
>
> you can get more information here:
>
> > http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/ddtools/hh/ddtools/BCCodes_9998c594-3bb7-4080-97d9-5150003a22be.xml.asp
>
> Usually the BSOD shows a filename. If this is a driver, try to replace
> it.
>
> In article <C522D886-9F1F-4F22-BE12-06F566182F65@microsoft.com>,
> Stingray@newsgroup.nospam says...
> > I'm frequently getting a blue screen on a Win2k server. The message is:
> >
> > 0x000000D9 (0x00000002, 0x84B8A6A8, 85810F88)
> > The driver is corrupting the locked pages tracking structures.
> >
> > I can't find any useful info on this. Can anyone tell me what this means
> > and how to correct it?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > John
> >

> --