what is a good website for NeoQuest I - walkthroughs, maps..

In article <RSnXe.74517$3S5.28543@tornado.rdc-kc.rr.com>, moofenki
<xxx@wi.rr.com> wrote:

> tia :eek:)

Here ya go... I used Forcemaster's walkthrough for my run on Normal and
my current run on Evil

http://www.digifort.com/idnq/

OK - I had found that but wasn't sure if that was a good one or not. Thanks
:eek:) I have no idea what I am doing, but I am in the dank caves, 2nd level I
think. Yahoo. :eek:|

:eek:)

In article <6GoXe.50968$32.37599@tornado.rdc-kc.rr.com>, moofenki
<xxx@wi.rr.com> wrote:

> OK - I had found that but wasn't sure if that was a good one or not. Thanks
> :eek:) I have no idea what I am doing, but I am in the dank caves, 2nd level I
> think. Yahoo. :eek:|

No problem. I had no idea what I was doing at that point either... ^__^

As a matter of fact, when that site underwent a redesign and I couldn't
access the maps/walkthroughs, I just went back and forth, attempting to
level up my monster...

Bill Martin wrote:
> In article <RSnXe.74517$3S5.28543@tornado.rdc-kc.rr.com>, moofenki
> <xxx@wi.rr.com> wrote:
>

>>tia :eek:)
>>

> Here ya go... I used Forcemaster's walkthrough for my run on Normal and
> my current run on Evil
>
> http://www.digifort.com/idnq/
and for good maps I use
http://www.geocities.com/neoquest_guide/grarrl_peninsula.html