Question on Sony HDTV ?

Last response: in Home Theatre
April 7, 2004 9:00:31 PM

Is the Sony KP-46WT 510 a true HDTV ? or is it just a Digital
reality enhased HDTV ? Al

More about : question sony hdtv

Anonymous
April 8, 2004 4:24:06 AM

Al Hill wrote:
> Is the Sony KP-46WT 510 a true HDTV ? or is it just a Digital
> reality enhased HDTV ? Al

It's a 1080i HD read set.
http://ww1.onecall.com/PID_20412.htm

--
David G.
April 9, 2004 9:45:37 AM

"David G." <david_please_dont_email_me@i_hate_spam.com> wrote in message
> Al Hill wrote:
> > Is the Sony KP-46WT 510 a true HDTV ? or is it just a Digital
> > reality enhased HDTV ? Al
>
> It's a 1080i HD read set.
> http://ww1.onecall.com/PID_20412.htm

Digital reality enhanced HDTV ?

Tom
April 9, 2004 9:45:38 AM

Thomas wrote:
> "David G." <david_please_dont_email_me@i_hate_spam.com> wrote in
> message news:yoSdnetW8KJ_TundRVn-jA@comcast.com...
>> Al Hill wrote:
>>> Is the Sony KP-46WT 510 a true HDTV ? or is it just a Digital
>>> reality enhased HDTV ? Al
>>
>> It's a 1080i HD read set.
>> http://ww1.onecall.com/PID_20412.htm
>>

> Digital reality enhanced HDTV ?
>
> Tom

The OP has made a new post. I think he's just confused about the Digital
Reality Creation trademark Sony uses on their TVs. He's also probably
like 99% of TV buyers these days: Just plain confused about how to
interpret the HD market and the various nomenclature.

--
David G.
Anonymous

happycamper2@webtv.net (Al Hill) wrote in message news:<11768-4074961F-16@storefull-3275.bay.webtv.net>...
> Is the Sony KP-46WT 510 a true HDTV ? or is it just a Digital
> reality enhased HDTV ? Al

I looked at this model but bought the Hitachi 46 in for the same price
!!I think the Hitachi had better features and the picture on it was
much better than the Sony!!
!