hdtv

Last response: in Home Theatre
April 8, 2004 5:27:18 AM

I have a RCA Hd ready tv.Also I have a hd,dvr receiver
from Insight cable.The picture on the tv is fine on hd &
digital but the analog channels are bad.I am using a
component cable now to hook it up.
Will a dvi cable help me?When I bypass the cable box
the analog channels are fine.
Can someone help me on this problem.

More about : hdtv

Anonymous
April 8, 2004 8:14:38 AM

On Thu, 08 Apr 2004 01:27:18 GMT, "James York" <jryork@insightbb.com>
wrote:

>I have a RCA Hd ready tv.Also I have a hd,dvr receiver
>from Insight cable.The picture on the tv is fine on hd &
>digital but the analog channels are bad.I am using a
>component cable now to hook it up.
>Will a dvi cable help me?When I bypass the cable box
>the analog channels are fine.
>Can someone help me on this problem.

I like to connect it to the S-video out on the cable box too.
Thats how a lot of people seem to have it. You watch HDTV with the
component in and then switch to S-video for the other channels.
!