I have been looking in the tomb for over 3 days and still never found the
GREEN RECTANGULAR DOOR with
~
~ symbol on it.

"Diep" <diep@shaw.ca> wrote in message
>I have been looking in the tomb for over 3 days and still never found the
>GREEN RECTANGULAR DOOR with
> ~
> ~ symbol on it.

have you mapped out all your doors, every passage i map i mark with an x so
at a glance i could tell which section i needed to map next. Dont forget
about the side arrows

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

Diep [diep@shaw.ca] said
> I have been looking in the tomb for over 3 days and still never found the
> GREEN RECTANGULAR DOOR with
> ~
> ~ symbol on it.

No other solution than to map your tomb I'm afraid. :)

"Diep" <diep@shaw.ca> wrote:
>I have been looking in the tomb for over 3 days and still never found the
>GREEN RECTANGULAR DOOR with
> ~
> ~ symbol on it.

I agree: you need to map your tomb.
At first, I was hesitant to map mine as well, considering it is such a huge
project and I have no time at all. But, it was SO worthwhile.
(And, I'll admit - it was fun, too! =))

-----
~Colleen M. McKiernan.
(Femme1986@verizon.net).