Yowza!!!! 2nd parchment bliss

I have much of my mapping complete, so I started getting tablets.

On snow wars I finally beat Tentar for the gold trophy, 2 stone snowballs,
and the clue to the next piece is on an area I've already mapped.

I'm starting to like this plot.

In article <11itjevn3rnfn37@corp.supernews.com>, Steven Mackie
<bnsmaki@kdsi.net> wrote:

> I have much of my mapping complete, so I started getting tablets.
>
> On snow wars I finally beat Tentar for the gold trophy, 2 stone snowballs,
> and the clue to the next piece is on an area I've already mapped.
>
> I'm starting to like this plot.

After mapping out to find my first piece, I already had my second piece
mapped, needed to find the third one, and once I found it, I had the
fourth, fifth, and sixth ones mapped. Now I'm waiting to go find the
seventh one...

I agree... this plot is addictive.

In article <190920051552114559%billmartin2@cox.SPAMGUARDnet>, Bill
Martin <billmartin2@cox.SPAMGUARDnet> wrote:

> In article <11itjevn3rnfn37@corp.supernews.com>, Steven Mackie
> <bnsmaki@kdsi.net> wrote:
>
> > I have much of my mapping complete, so I started getting tablets.
> >
> > On snow wars I finally beat Tentar for the gold trophy, 2 stone snowballs,
> > and the clue to the next piece is on an area I've already mapped.
> >
> > I'm starting to like this plot.
> >

> After mapping out to find my first piece, I already had my second piece
> mapped, needed to find the third one, and once I found it, I had the
> fourth, fifth, and sixth ones mapped. Now I'm waiting to go find the
> seventh one...

Oops spoke too soon. Since I'm doing my mapping textually on a
spreadsheet, I overlooked it, found it when I was following doors not
previously marked where they go. Now have 7th one, and awaiting going
for the 8th one.

> I agree... this plot is addictive.

Yeah, and once you get on a roll in mapping, it is so easy... I had to map
three times - total of about 4+ hrs of work... but it saved so much time in
searching for stuff.

Now I have been waiting for what to do next - I got scarabs all over me.
:eek:P

:eek:)

"Bill Martin" <billmartin2@cox.SPAMGUARDnet> wrote in message
> In article <11itjevn3rnfn37@corp.supernews.com>, Steven Mackie
> <bnsmaki@kdsi.net> wrote:
>
> > I have much of my mapping complete, so I started getting tablets.
> >
> > On snow wars I finally beat Tentar for the gold trophy, 2 stone
snowballs,
> > and the clue to the next piece is on an area I've already mapped.
> >
> > I'm starting to like this plot.
> >

> After mapping out to find my first piece, I already had my second piece
> mapped, needed to find the third one, and once I found it, I had the
> fourth, fifth, and sixth ones mapped. Now I'm waiting to go find the
> seventh one...
>
> I agree... this plot is addictive.

I'd love to see your map Moof, is it on paper, or computer?

Just curious how you did yours

"moofenki" <xxx@wi.rr.com> wrote in message
> Yeah, and once you get on a roll in mapping, it is so easy... I had to map
> three times - total of about 4+ hrs of work... but it saved so much time
> in
> searching for stuff.
>
> Now I have been waiting for what to do next - I got scarabs all over me.
> :eek:P
>
> :eek:)
>
> "Bill Martin" <billmartin2@cox.SPAMGUARDnet> wrote in message
>> In article <11itjevn3rnfn37@corp.supernews.com>, Steven Mackie
>> <bnsmaki@kdsi.net> wrote:
>>
>> > I have much of my mapping complete, so I started getting tablets.
>> >
>> > On snow wars I finally beat Tentar for the gold trophy, 2 stone
> snowballs,
>> > and the clue to the next piece is on an area I've already mapped.
>> >
>> > I'm starting to like this plot.
>> >

>> After mapping out to find my first piece, I already had my second piece
>> mapped, needed to find the third one, and once I found it, I had the
>> fourth, fifth, and sixth ones mapped. Now I'm waiting to go find the
>> seventh one...
>>
>> I agree... this plot is addictive.

spreadsheet

shall I "remove yourunderpants" to email it to you? :eek:D

hehehe

:eek:)

"bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
> I'd love to see your map Moof, is it on paper, or computer?
>
> Just curious how you did yours
>
> "moofenki" <xxx@wi.rr.com> wrote in message
> > Yeah, and once you get on a roll in mapping, it is so easy... I had to
map
> > three times - total of about 4+ hrs of work... but it saved so much time
> > in
> > searching for stuff.
> >
> > Now I have been waiting for what to do next - I got scarabs all over me.
> > :eek:P
> >
> > :eek:)
> >
> > "Bill Martin" <billmartin2@cox.SPAMGUARDnet> wrote in message

> > snowballs,

> >> After mapping out to find my first piece, I already had my second piece
> >> mapped, needed to find the third one, and once I found it, I had the
> >> fourth, fifth, and sixth ones mapped. Now I'm waiting to go find the
> >> seventh one...
> >>
> >> I agree... this plot is addictive.

Hehehe.. sure, cool.
I drew mine, so I am always curious to see how one would do it on
computer!!!

> spreadsheet
>
> shall I "remove yourunderpants" to email it to you? :eek:D
>
> hehehe
>
> :eek:)
>
> "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
>> I'd love to see your map Moof, is it on paper, or computer?
>>
>> Just curious how you did yours
>>
>> "moofenki" <xxx@wi.rr.com> wrote in message
>> > Yeah, and once you get on a roll in mapping, it is so easy... I had to
> map
>> > three times - total of about 4+ hrs of work... but it saved so much
>> > time
>> > in
>> > searching for stuff.
>> >
>> > Now I have been waiting for what to do next - I got scarabs all over
>> > me.
>> > :eek:P
>> >
>> > :eek:)
>> >
>> > "Bill Martin" <billmartin2@cox.SPAMGUARDnet> wrote in message

>> > snowballs,

This is half the size of what I am actually seeing when I work with it. Red
letter/number combo identifies each room, white letter/number combo
identifies what doorway leads to that room.
http://home.insightbb.com/~amhwidner/neo/1000tombs.gif

I considered doing it as a spreadsheet, but this seemed easier when I
started - and the result is something fun to look at too.

(Anybody seeing this, remember each person's temple is different)

"bodcat1" <> wrote
> Hehehe.. sure, cool.
> I drew mine, so I am always curious to see how one would do it on
> computer!!!

Very impressive; which program did you use to make the map?

"A. M. Hawk Widner" <amhwidner@insightbb.com> wrote in message
> This is half the size of what I am actually seeing when I work with it. Red
> letter/number combo identifies each room, white letter/number combo
> identifies what doorway leads to that room.
> http://home.insightbb.com/~amhwidner/neo/1000tombs.gif
>
> I considered doing it as a spreadsheet, but this seemed easier when I
> started - and the result is something fun to look at too.
>
> (Anybody seeing this, remember each person's temple is different)
>
> "bodcat1" <> wrote
>> Hehehe.. sure, cool.
>> I drew mine, so I am always curious to see how one would do it on
>> computer!!!

Looks like mine, but mine is hand-drawn

"A. M. Hawk Widner" <amhwidner@insightbb.com> wrote in message
> This is half the size of what I am actually seeing when I work with it.
> Red
> letter/number combo identifies each room, white letter/number combo
> identifies what doorway leads to that room.
> http://home.insightbb.com/~amhwidner/neo/1000tombs.gif
>
> I considered doing it as a spreadsheet, but this seemed easier when I
> started - and the result is something fun to look at too.
>
> (Anybody seeing this, remember each person's temple is different)
>
> "bodcat1" <> wrote
>> Hehehe.. sure, cool.
>> I drew mine, so I am always curious to see how one would do it on
>> computer!!!

Thanks! I used Paint Shop Pro 6 for the screen caps, and Ulead PhotoImpact
for the actual map and all the text.

"Mikki~" <> > Very impressive; which program did you use to make the map?

Wow! Now _that_ would be cool.

"bodcat1" <> wrote

> Wow! Now _that_ would be cool.
>
> "bodcat1" <> wrote
>> Looks like mine, but mine is hand-drawn

http://www.geocities.com/bodcat1/tombs.jpg

Not a great scan as it goes across a coil notebook. It took 5 pages (10 if
you count them individually...5 side to side pages).

> "A. M. Hawk Widner" <amhwidner@insightbb.com> wrote in message
>> Wow! Now _that_ would be cool.
>>
>> "bodcat1" <> wrote
>>> Looks like mine, but mine is hand-drawn
>>>

> http://www.geocities.com/bodcat1/tombs.jpg
>
> Not a great scan as it goes across a coil notebook. It took 5 pages (10 if
> you count them individually...5 side to side pages).

WOW! Great job!!!

I was right - it is cool!

"bodcat1" <> >

> >> Looks like mine, but mine is hand-drawn

thanks LOL

>I was right - it is cool!
>
> "bodcat1" <> >

>http://www.geocities.com/bodcat1/tombs.jpg
>
>Not a great scan as it goes across a coil notebook. It took 5 pages (10
>if
>you count them individually...5 side to side pages).

Wow, that did come out nice! Impressive. I like it!

-Lois

My hubby laughs at my "art project" daily LOL!