Ok here's what happened:

I have this file that I zipped. It contains some pdf files and some gs
files.

I opened one of the gs files, clicked on convert,changed the
resolution(because I wanted it smaller).

Then it wants me to save it. So I choose the folder I want it to be
saved in but it doesn't go to that folder, instead the whole gs file
closed and now none of the files in this zip folder are opening.

I close the whole thing and now the whole zip file is corrupted or
something. I get a message saying: " the compressd(zipped)folder is
corrupted or invalid".

It somehow did something to all the files,since the size it is showing
me is a lot smaller.

Is there anything I can do to get back the files?

Is there a virus or something?

It was a lot of work that I lost. Please help!!!

johnf

Do you still have the original normal zipfile?
With the Winzip version I use (v8.0), I can just dble-clk to open it,
highlight all the files and drag & drop all them wherever I like.

If you can't do that it means there's a corrupt file in there.
If that's the case, try dragging them out one at a time to recover all the
good ones.

--

johnf

This might help http://www.zip-repair.com/ No guarantee though.