Clone a Folder??

Is there a way to 'clone' a folder in drive C:\ to the same named folder
in drive D:\; using Win2kpro??

Drag & Drop 'Copy' does not remove files from folder D:\ that have
been removed from folder in C:\ since the last 'Drag & Drop Copy' (C:\
to D:\)...

dl

A simple backup app, available free from many sharware sites ( The type that
copies to the same format) or sync software.
By design win copy merely copies it's not a sync.

"Willard" <guess@msn.invalid> wrote in message
> Is there a way to 'clone' a folder in drive C:\ to the same named folder
> in drive D:\; using Win2kpro??
>
> Drag & Drop 'Copy' does not remove files from folder D:\ that have
> been removed from folder in C:\ since the last 'Drag & Drop Copy' (C:\

Since the apps I tried seem quite complicated, I've decided to use
"xxcopy/clone" from the 'command prompt'....

Thanks for the suggestion,
Willard