Console messages

I have a Server 2k3 AD environment.
What should I add to have console messages work (currently, they open but
the massage w'ont go) and how to make a desktop icon of that tool?
Thanks.
Yba.

The Messenger service must be running.

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"yba02" wrote:
|I have a Server 2k3 AD environment.
| What should I add to have console messages work (currently, they open but
| the massage w'ont go) and how to make a desktop icon of that tool?
| Thanks.
| Yba.

What is the command-line name of that tool, if any?
Thanks
Yba

"Dave Patrick" wrote:

> The Messenger service must be running.
>
> --
> Regards,

> Microsoft Certified Professional
> Microsoft MVP [Windows]
> http://www.microsoft.com/protect
>
> "yba02" wrote:
> |I have a Server 2k3 AD environment.
> | What should I add to have console messages work (currently, they open but
> | the massage w'ont go) and how to make a desktop icon of that tool?
> | Thanks.
> | Yba.

The display name and registry short name are both 'Messenger'